Terms and conditions of sale
These are the conditions that apply to the processes of purchase made through the online store of Viento Clothing ( VIENTO )
1.- Payment method:
The payment systems used in this online store are provided by third parties:
- Card: This payment gateway allows purchases by credit and debit card.
- Paypal: this payment gateway allows purchases with credit and debit cards, bank transfers or through the customer's own Paypal account. When making the purchase, the customer will be redirected to the Paypal payment gateway.
- Sofort: this payment gateway allows purchases by bank transfer.
Once the payment is confirmed, the order and shipment will be processed.
2.- Shipping Methods:
- Standard: operated by NATIONAL POST (in order to reduce costs for customers)
- Urgent: operated by UPS for fast shipping
3.- Delivery times and order claims
In this link you will find the delivery times according to your country:
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an e-mail with the purchase confirmation to your e-mail address, which you registered with when you logged in.
- As soon as your order is sent, you will receive another e-mail, with the shipping details and the link where you can track it.
- The Carrier is responsible for delivery times. VIENTO is not responsible for any delays that may occur. However, if you do not receive your order within a REASONABLE period of time, please contact VIENTO (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can make a complaint to the Carrier.
- If any of the products ordered are not immediately available, VIENTO will contact you to solve this problem in the best possible way.
VIENTO makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee or take responsibility for any possible errors in the contents of the website. VIENTO excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature eventually derived from the interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the web page.
-Orders for which payment has been made by Sofort (bank transfer) will be sent as soon as we receive payment, therefore it will take longer than usual.
4.- Transport / Shipping costs
All the information about the transport you will find in the following link:
5.- Cancellation and return of orders
In this link you will find the Exchange and Return policies:
- The customer may cancel any order free of charge, provided that the order has not been processed. If the shipment has already been made, the customer must wait to receive it before returning it, always within the conditions of return.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to the cost of transport, once the order has been sent.
- VIENTO will not accept returns with due carriage.
- Only packages will be accepted in the warehouse. VIENTO will not be responsible for packages sent to another address.
- In the case that the shipping address is incorrect / incomplete, the customer will be responsible for the cost of the new shipment.
- VIENTO will only be responsible for the costs of the return due to damage to the garment or mistakes made by VIENTO.
- Underwear and socks cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
6.- Obligations of the customer
- All clothes in the Shop must be washed with cold water, otherwise they may be damaged or shrink. No dryer should be used and the garment should be ironed inside out.
- The measurements of the clothes may vary by about 2 cm from the size described.
7.- Applicable taxes, prices and validity of conditions
The amounts shown in this online store include tax.
- VIENTO will not be responsible for any additional costs related to Customs, as this depends on each country, and are not the responsibility of VIENTO.
8.- Security and confidentiality
All other payments are encrypted for the total security of the customer.
Barcelona, 13th January 2019.