Terms of sale
The conditions that apply to the procurement processes conducted through the online store viento are as follows:
There are different ways to make a purchase at the online store viento:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with interest product data (name, number, size, color).
2. Submission Forms
- Viento Shop uses the operator PARCEL POST for sending orders, in order to reduce costs for customers.
3. Delivery and claim order
- For orders to ship within the national territory (Spain): 3 to 5 days from the date of shipment confirmation, as long as the product/s selected have immediate availability.
- To order send outside the country (International), please consult us. Within 5 to 7 working days from the date of confirmation, the customer order reach the destination post office.
- The operator is solely responsible for the delivery. Viento is not responsible for any delays that may occur. However, if the customer does not receive the order within 10 days, please get in touch with viento to make timely claim to the Operator.
- If you do not have the requested order immediately, Viento will contact the customer to inform the estimated receipt of your order term.
For claims send an email to email@example.com
5. Cancellation and refund orders
- The customer may cancel without cost any order, provided it has not been processed. If the shipment has already been made, the customer must wait to receive it to proceed with your return, always within the conditions that are detailed below:
5.1.- The customer has a period of 7 calendar days from the date of receipt to return the order.
5.2 Material is accepted in perfect condition. Products washed, used or damaged will not be exchanged or reimbursed
5.3.- Viento is committed to its change within 7 calendar, from receipt of the return.
5.4.- Before the return, the customer will have to inform the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.5.- Viento will not accept returns with postage due.
5.6.- If the return is made because the item is defective or does not correspond to the request in order, Viento bear the cost of return and new shipment.
5.7.- If the return is made because the order does not satisfy the customer, or it would not have withdrawn from the post office, will be changed for another product. In any case we will refund the amount of the order or shipping charges. If you request a new shipment, you must take back the postage.
All the clothes of the Shop, has to be washed in cold water, Otherwise can be damaged, or got smaller.
5.8.- If you misspell the shipping address, or write incomplete shipping address, the customer shall be responsible for the shipping costs for thereturn of the package to our warehouse, and additional shipping.
5.9.- The measures of the clothing can variate about 2 cm of the mesure of the description
6.0.- Whenever a full refund is made, the customer must pay for all transportation caused by the order.
€ 2.99 Spain
€ 5.95 Europe, UK, Canary and Ceuta
19.95 Rest of the World
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to:
a) The provision of transport services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the express prior consent of the consumer and user, and with the acknowledgment on his part, that he is aware that a Once the contract has been fully executed by the customer, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
b) The supply of sealed goods, which are not fit to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene, and which have been unsealed after delivery. (costume jewelery, hair accessories, underwear, stockings and panties, and all those products for body use)
6. Customer Obligations
7. Taxes applicable prices and validity conditions
The amounts appearing in this online store are presented in euros (€) and include Value Added Tax (VAT). The price of the material is subject to the modifications that the publisher determines.
8. Security and confidentiality
Barcelona, August 13, 2016.